SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Book of Proverbs 17:17




you held me near and you held me dear. you cried for me when i cannot cry for myself


you were strong for me when i cannot be. you dreamt for me your heart bled for me.
you spoke for me when i had no voice. you spoke up for me when i had no courage

you never left me even when i am away. you are always with me

i befriended a rock and i made a mistake. you took my rock and kept it for yourself.
now i understand. you have been my rock all along. and all is what it always should be.

you are part of my life. you are my life. and you always will be.

i will love you always.

for:
jhe the soulmate of my soul
dianne, my first born, the sister i never had
gie kinis, my jeffrey
jesi, my counsel and sanity
janis my psyche
and my dear coffee
awra's aura
and of course ari
the master of zen
can o'coke
and for
helen who sailed beyond the sea




Proverbs 17:17
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity
The King James Version.

A friend is loving at all times, and becomes a brother in times of trouble.
The Bible in Basic English

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home