SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, June 12, 2006

i think therefore i am a god

my salvation is to hear and to respond
for this, my life must be silent
hence, my silence is my salvation

and that, i've decided is my new masterplan:
to forget about being informed
or interesting or rational
to just shut up and listen for a while

thomas merton


and i'm stupid, uninteresting and irrational
and my silence is my salvation too
but the silence is killing me
hence, my salvation is my death

and you will be the death of me yet
and still you keep silent
hence, you too are my salvation
who is also my death
who is yet again trying to kill me
yet, you ask me to kill you
which, for me is also suicide
hence, i should die at least four times
whence my salvation should come

you read, therefore you know
you think, therefore you are confused
and i am deaf and i have no feelings

i can't hear my own silent scream


that thomas merthon was a dim witted prick


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home