SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

D’Kamalig II

The cherry trees shake

A sea of anonymous people laugh

and deride at the figure whose

painted face had been made up

for our laughter, our enjoyment

and momentary joy

Is that a man, now, that shed his former self

or is it the other way around?

As he knows interest oozes from his inside

and lust slithers towards his makeshift stage

I met and approached someone I knew by recognition

Then again met another familiar face

to whom I have introduced my buddy and companion

I need to find another alternative to the word friend.

For Ben and Donna

Here, Now

I just knew them for a bit of time, then again, I never got to know them

I mean. I never really knew these Baguio people well who referred me as a friend

From: ßεη

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home