SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

reign of rain : a vison last January

Reign of Rain: There had been no blood

Standing about three meters in front of each other, on a hill. The powder blue season curtained suddenly by a silver grey cape. The first drizzle plummeted like comets. The rain, an armada of diamonds in the shape of elongated leaves.

The rain fell on everything but touched only the one that I was facing. Steadily the heavens poured light to dense. All the ones were replaced by fifteens and tens.

The shards fell on him, lacerating, peeling skin.

The shards fell on him, sharply, from out to in

Flesh had been bared as flesh had been let loose.

My eyes could not believe the vision

to which they have been introduced.

My right hand I did my most to outstretch

To that wretched suffering that I must suppress

Then my hand to the shards disintegrated

and into a million pulps turned and fled

Again with the left one now I tried to extend

to morsels it changed then both began to mend

Barred by barriers untouchable, unseen and unbeknownst

I close my eyes to the God to whom that this torture belongs

A bold flash of cold blasted my senses to hold

Unto the darkness my sight, shaken, began to fold

Unbearable agony my heart had in its throbbing.

In intolerable misery’s fire my soul now perish.

My inflamed mind its grasp falling to its ending.

The rain fell on everything except the one that he is facing. Steadily the heaven exhaled from impudence to hostile gentility. Everything in the valley, hence, crumpled in solidarity.

Flesh had been marred as flesh had been barbed.

The eyes could not retain the vision

They once in a lifelong ago singled out hard

His right hand dangled as it reached out limp

Irreparable damage to one torn limb to limb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home