SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bipolar conference

bienne: he was just a youngling that's why he could not be let to die

ben: i'm still here why could it not just have been me?

victor: nor I?

'teng: we have all already been through the pyres' temper

mid: and joey had not been of our breed. he had been brought to existence without birth nor death. ben, you're also one who had not been allowed to die...

ben: that is why I would for all the world's sake, take fenris' place as I gave Hela's rise by my incapability to die

'teng: nasa mas mabuting kalagayan na si fen ngayon, babangon din siya sa pagkakahimlay.

mid: as phoen, in his due time and with his own fire and within his own realm. you are not just a reed that bends to the blowing of the wind or to the rush of the floods.

bienne: ben, you must know, now, that you are set against each other. You and Phoen.

When he rises it would then be the time to give rebirth to yourself.

ben: for him? for Fenris? lay an egg for him. Like on Easter?

'teng: No! For us... mula siya sa kamunduhan.

In the celestial realm he shall remain now. all this shit is scaring me.

The lashings to fate and the tidings of time? where did those come from?

mid: I know, it's both a gift and a curse.

It just drops form nowhere like that.

I just call it a dawning.

victor: time for me to be thankful to be earth bound, i guess?

can't get to call it enlightenment too, mid?

bienne: cold drakes breathe out no flames.

yet, as sturdy as all of them Vic.

I am the weakest here.

Unlike Vince, we can only see when we close our eyes.

mid: Yet, the most gifted you are Bienne, never ever forget. You have already gotten to reach all three realms and you are never blinded by the light. You just choose to be.

bienne: I fail mostly. - in my missions.

mid: No. No, not at all. You just do not realize that you have always had the most strength.

Nor what you have accomplished...

teng: I'm to take your place for the time being, Bienne, needless to say ...

bienne: para sa'yo, i'll talk the way you talk.

tol, maraming salamat sa pasintabi. oo alam ko pero nakakatakot pa rin.

mahirap itulog ang puso. masakit patulugin ang puso. Bahala ka na sa kan'la 'teng.

Vic, it's just the same, the knowing i mean. They come both from the light and the dark. you too have a gift. as material and earth bound as it seem to be. elemental is a good word for you to look up for when its my time to fall...

mid: paaalaman na muna bienne.

I was given rise in Astral Bldg., how apt and quaint I guess

bienne: ah my telex and answering machine then....

'teng: tang'na nyo email wala?

bienne: joey has one, aside from him....

'teng: SMS this stupid fucker then. Just keep in touch...please...

I'll lose my sanity without you...

bienne: but you already know all you have and need to know.

I'll keep in touch, though, do not fuss.

'teng: sounding like us again puss...

I love you.

bienne: thanks for saying that, kahit alam ko na.

in time 'teng. in time. you'll understand.

mid: all three realms are hereby represented.

pardon and excuse my proceeding

I hold the middle ground only for so long

victor: so thus the body gives in unto tonight.

mid: the soul and mind thus alike

'teng: from the ephemeral ethereal we take flight

jorms: in my astral form let my flames all alight

joey: in the celestine hall, Bienne, I commend you to shine and be bright

vince: hence i thus end the night.

[the flames rose and consumed all seven]

tbc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home