SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, December 21, 2006

when

in the absence of doubt
in the absence of want
in the absence of haste
in the absence of hesitance
in the absence of apprehension
in the absence of deception


when there is acceptance
when there is understanding
the need to give
when there is hope
consideration
compassion
trust

when there is a willingness to sacrifice
when there is a commitment of one's self
and loyalty is free from betrayal
when love transcends the material
then your love is pure


One day we will have Christmas together again. One Christmas soon. Christmas with you when you're all grown up is soon enough for me. For now I'll spend Christmas with you, again, from afar. You've been taken away again. Forgive me, I am not good enough for you.

your former yaya, your kuya, your Ada, your daddy

ben

I love you very much anak.
Know that you have been well loved

for me
for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home