SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

another heart i packed for my fifth heart

My heart flew to Bremen

Know now my love of the heart I packed for you.
Sent with a tight embrace and sealed with no longtime longing.
Now my heart will miss you not but I will sure do. I’ll cry no
tears for the days that you are away but pour for each nearing
day of your return.
I’ll fly not with you but I send with you my angel's wings. Wings
to bring you words that are already near, right from the heart
that I packed, of words of love that pours from my heart.

MAY 2005

again my heart i pack. you'll never be far away
and i send this to you now and again later today
even if you're just by the tv while tekken you play

much love always,


sense


forever in my here and now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home