SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

just because

formerly: you gave me the option to choose and i did


i'll follow you to the ends of the earth.
i'll walk by you til the ends of the earth.
i'll walk with you even if we're heading towards different directions.
i'll walk alongside you even when we're walking on different paths.

i love you because I do.
i love you just as i know you.
i love you just as i know you to be.
i love you because i chose to love you.

you have me in your power.
you have me in your control.
you have control over me ,yes.
you have control over me ,yes, but only
because i let it be so.
because i chose it see.
because i...

do not ever ever ask me why.

not everything has an end
detour?
follow the signs
the signs from your heart
don't you really know why?


first posting 7/28/06
reposted for my here and now

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home