SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

huling patak ng luha – dos no metro dos

heaven, a last rain droplet shed
streaked through lilac and saffron sky
behind, a clouds’ bridge in iris' colored palette
heavier, nearer the plunge of liquid fire
a shaft of lightning thunder-crashed on bedrock skin
clinks of splashing, a tinkling of shattering crystal glass
an upshoot showering of flowering sparks
in a new horizon unaffixed stars are made
a gentle breeze’s blow for the glow to billow
the start of the dance of a thousand fireflies



for the rainbow in cairo, thanks for pointing to me the rainbow
for ari because you have a rainbow behind you
and another in your pocket; for your lullabye
for mutya the rainbow muse in my heart thanks for
handing me one end of a rose and lavender rainbow
for dianne my sunshine rainbow, my eternal sunshine
for you, standing at the other end of my iris colored bridge

for you and all the named angels, and for the angel to whom God did not give a name

16th of January of the year 2007

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home